Freedom Hill is a Messiah-centered community of believers and media-driven ministry based in St. Charles, MO. We are devoted to proclaiming the Gospel of Yeshua (Jesus) and pursuing the roots of our Christian faith. We follow the Scriptures and encourage individuals and families to live for Yeshua with a foundation of the Spirit and the Truth. Our focus as a local community is to live out God’s Word in love by coming together as mishpacha (family) in worship, study, discipleship, celebration, and sharing the Gospel.
Sharing the love of Yeshua/Jesus and making disciples who are committed to living out the Word of God.
What We Believe
- We believe in the inspiration of the Bible as the Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Yeshua (Jesus) is the prophesied Messiah of the Old Testament, the Son of God, and fully divine.
- We believe Yeshua was crucified for our sins, raised from the dead on the third day, and will one day return to establish His Messianic Kingdom on earth.
- We believe that all mankind has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. In order to be saved, one must understand that he has broken God’s perfect Law and is condemned because of his sin. He must then receive Yeshua as Savior and believe that outside of the death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua there is no way for salvation.
- We believe that after a person receives Yeshua as their Savior, it is then their responsibility as a believer to submit to the teachings of Messiah Yeshua, to be baptized (immersed) into His name, and to follow Him all the days of their life.
- We believe that the Torah/Law has not been abolished, but that following it is an expression of love and obedience to God. Keeping the Torah is not a means to salvation, but is the believer's response to their salvation already received by faith in the Messiah.
To learn more about our beliefs, visit our FAQ page here.
We meet every Saturday beginning at 1:00 pm.
Freedom Hill Community
2134 Parkway Dr.
St. Peters, MO 63376
We also observe all the biblical feast days and have meetings and get-togethers throughout the week. To find out more, please visit our events page.
If you would like to get in touch with us, please visit our contact page. We would love to hear from you! Also, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Blessings and Shalom.